WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU…?
Everything from our first chat, or email, all the way through to the installation being notified with Building Control, and beyond with our Annual Maintenance & Sweep Service.
We know that choosing the right stove and fireplace for your home can be a confusing process. It’s nothing like having a re-wire or a new boiler fitted, where you simply choose the location and leave the skilled installer to get on with it!
To begin with, there is a vast range of stoves available online and offline if you ask the retailer if a particular stove is a good stove, then the answer is generally “Yes, it’s a great stove”. We have contacts with quality, British designers and manufacturers and experience with many brands and can advise on quality and ease of use.
It is a common saying, “You get what you pay for”, and this is very true indeed when purchasing a wood burning or multi-fuel stove. Buy a cheap stove, you get a cheap stove! We believe there is also a limit on what to pay for a stove. Why pay over the odds for a stove when a mid-priced-range will perform just as well?
A quality stove and flue installation is an investment after all. We are here to help you make the right choice to begin with, not regret making the wrong one for years to come.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Free, no obligation survey and competitive quotation.
- Sourcing the desired materials for your hearth and mantel.
- Correct room and stove sizing.
- Camera flue inspection and report.
- All aspects of flue system installations.
- Deconstruction and reconstruction of fireplaces and chimneys
- Bespoke stone and brickworks.
- Fuel supplies
- Fireplace accessories
- Annual maintenance and sweep service