The Ventum III is an evolution of our popular Premium 4 fan, engineered to feature a triple blade propeller design.
At 199mm high the Ventum III fan starts to rotate at an ultra low surface temperature, due to the newly designed easy start motor. The unique triple blade design pushes air quietly and effectively over a greater distance than other models, featuring our advanced radiatingfin design extrusion to generate maximum airflow. The triple bladedesign produces less drag than the 4 blade but greater volume than a 2 blade fan.
Designed to start at a temperature as low as 45°C, the fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted through the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. Witha durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the fan automaticallyslows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
• Compact, modern and sleek design
• Ultra low 45°C starting temperature – perfect for early starting*
• Maximum air flow – blows up to 420 ft minute
• Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
• Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output
* Under test conditions. Actual starting temperature varies according to stove, installation and environment.