The compact twin blade fan is especially designed for small stove tops and restricted spaces. Don’t be deceived by its diminutive size, sitting at just 174mm high, the Ventum II fan operates at low temperatures and really blows hot air.
The innovative ultra-scoop twin propeller design boasts an advanced radiating fin specific for this model to generate maximum airflow. Designed to start at a temperature as low as 45°C, the fan requires no batteries or external power it functions with the heat produced by your stove. With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
- Compact design: only 174mm high to fit tight, restricted spaces
- Ultra low45°C starting temperatures.*
- Terrific air flow for a fan of this size- blows up to 550feet/minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output.
* Under test conditions. Actual starting temperature varies according to stove, installation and environment.