The Remora is perfectly designed for stoves that do not suit stovetop fans or for customers who simply want to keep their stovetop clear. A flue pipe fan is a great solution when the contact surface does not reach a high enough temperature, is angled, too small or is uneven.
The Remora is an evolution in Stove Fan technology. It allows those who do not have stovetops that work with our conventional StoveFan range, to be able to reap all the same benefits as standard StoveFan owners. The versatile Remora, with its magnetic wings, stable to over 400°c, is quick to attach to most 4-7” diameter flue pipes. Simply place on the flue pipe with the base between 20 and 50cm above the stove – this to get optimum flue temperature transfer
Its design is modelled from our bestselling Premium 4 fan and has patents and design registrations applied for. In operation, just like the Premium 4, it takes no time to get up and running due to its easy starting motor (starting as low as 50°c), distributing heat throughout any living space, keeping you comfortable during cold spells.
- Creates a gentle airflow to distribute warmth throughout the room
- Perfect for cool top, double skinned, irregular surface, soapstone or angled top stoves
- Simply attach to the flue pipe, light your stove and feel the warmth
- Heat from the flue pipe generates electricity to power the fan
- Suitable for all flue pipes with a magnetic attraction
- Attractive durable satin black anodised finish
- Blade and tool is packed separately within the box for productsafety – needs simply fitting.
- Easy starting as low as 50 °C
- Fits 99% of flue pipes