The Premium 4 fan packs a mighty punch; don’t be deceived by its diminutive size, sitting at just 199mm high, our Premium 4 fan operates at a lower temperature and really blows hot air – FACT.
The innovative Premium Fan features a uniquely engineered designthat boasts an advanced radiating fin to generate maximum airflow,with up to 70% more air flow than competitor products. Designed to start at a temperature as low as 50°C*, the fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted through the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. With a durable,hard wearing black anodised finish, the fan automatically slows andstops as the heat from the stove burns out.
- Compact design: only 199mm high to fit the tightest of spaces
- Ultra low 50°C starting temperature* (under test conditions) – perfect for the latest cooler-topped stoves
- Unrivalled performance – pushing at a huge rate of 420 feet a minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output* Under test conditions. Actual starting temperature varies according to stove, installation and environment.
Registered Community Design No. 004150019-0002