You might have spotted our newest product the Firepod. As we are extending our range of outdoor cooking products we have come across this fantastic, portable retro styled Pizza oven.
Ideal for taking to parties or on your apartment balcony. No need for large storage space and it runs on camping gas. Add the griddle and take it as your camping stove to grill and make your breakfast on in the morning.
You can make a pizza in 10 minutes ready to serve to you, your family or guests. It’s a really fun, quirky pizza oven to have in your garden.
As a kickstarter project it has raised great attention in the industry and is fast selling in the States- lets’ make it a best seller over here in the UK. With additional colours being added to the range over the coming weeks and a lava stone to add the ability to cook at the table this is a versatile outdoor oven.
The cook box has a 5 year warranty and all other parts a 2 year warranty.
Below is a easy wholemeal pizza base recipe you can follow to get you started with cooking in your pizza oven.
Wholemeal Pizza Base
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time- 3-4 minutes
- 500g Wholemeal flour
- 25g butter or margarine
- 2tsp Salt
- 13g dried yeast
- 250ml warm water
- Add the yeast to the warm water and stir to fully dissolve
- Mix the flour and salt together in a bowl and rub in the butter
- Add the yeast and mix to a soft dough, using more water if necessary
- Kneed for about 5 minutes until smooth
- Cover the dough and leave somewhere warm until it as doubled in size
- On a floured surface roll the dough out into two pizza shapes
- Use the toppings of your choice and cook on your Firepod for 3 minutes
Suitable for Vegetarians.